Our 2020 projects include:
– Support group for women aged 16 and older who have experienced any kind of trauma. Heart 2 Heart will begin on
6 January 2020 at 18:30 at the Kannemeyer Primary School Hall. We will facilitate and also invite other professionals from time to time. It’s free for all women. They may choose to offer a donation.
– Adoption of three schools namely, Saambou Primary in Manenberg, Thomas Wildschutt Primary in Retreat and Kannemeyer Primary in Grassy Park. Assisting these schools with anything within our capabilities.
– Women’s Day Event. Tickets will be on sale.
– 5-Day School Holiday Workshops for children aged 7-14 where we will focus on character building, self-confidence, self-love, active citizenship, using a variety of Life Skills methods and tools.
– Childhood Cancer Awareness (September)
– Breast Cancer Awareness (October)
– Feeding Schemes/Food Parcels
Who we are
Experienced Corporate Administrator and Sales Coordinator with a demonstrated history of working in the financial services industry. Skilled in Banking, Sales, Event Coordination, Project Management, Teamwork, and Customer Service. Strong sales professional with a Diploma focused in Project Management from Varsity College and Certificate in Event Coordination from Damelin Correspondence School of Business.
Qualified Mathematics Teacher
Certified Life Skills Coach (Academy of Life Coaching)
Muslim, Servant of Allah
Breast Cancer Survivor
Aspiring Marathon Runner
Active South African Citizen
City of Cape Town (Since 1990)
Diploma in Business Management
Diploma in Human Resource Management